Information on Coronavirus for tourists
In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, some events have been cancelled in Bariloche until further notice, following the recommendations of the national government. We will continue updating this website as news develop.
Let’s prevent with these health and safety tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or using an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid any contact with sick people.
- Avoid in-person meetings and resort to virtual gatherings.
- Any person who has recently visited areas where COVID-19 is spreading or has been in contact with sick people, stay at home for 14 days (full isolation).
- Use of a face mask is mandatory.
- Ventilate all rooms thoroughly.
- Try not to self-medicate.
- If you have any symptoms, even if they are mild, please contact the health system, following local recommendations, so as you know how to make a medical consultation correctly.
- It is important to maintain 1.5 to 2 meters of distance between people.
- Disinfect well all the objects you frequently use.
Making your homemade face mask is very simple. Take a look.https://youtu.be/E7SX8z5vino
Source: Government of Río Negro, Argentina.
Links to resources
Below you will find useful links to information and guidance provided by authorities. Bear in mind that this information is updated on an everyday basis.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) offers tips, advice, reports, research and more resources.
- LATEST NEWS FROM THE REGION
If you have any doubt, please call 911 in Bariloche.
To learn more, visit the web page of the Ministry of Health of Argentina.
You can also download the self-evaluation app.
Source: Ministry of Health of Argentina